Friday, October 07, 2011

Good Morning Towels Nostalgia

Hi!  Haven't updated this blog for too long!  :D

I just came back from my trip early this week.  Many things are happening - and right now, I'm quite uncertain of my future.  I might move away from Sydney...will update when I am sure.

Well, how to battle stress and worries other than making something!  I bought some 'Good Morning' towels when I was in Kuching, and have made a tote bag today.  It is now for sale on my Etsy - buy it if you like it, coz it's a one-off.  It's the first of my 'Good Morning' range...and even I don't know what the subsequent products will be, heheheh.



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Chiau Hui said...

Wow! Creative bag greeting people 'good morning' wherever it goes! It really brightens up one's day.